Our attention to detail and quality has made us a leader in the world of Standard Poodles.
Please complete the following applications to help us continue to find the best homes for our puppies and the best puppy for you.
Please feel free to copy and print this application and then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Why have you decided to purchase a Standard Poodle?
2. Which characteristics of the Standard Poodle have drawn you to this breed?
3. What research have you done on this breed?
4. Are you interested in a male or female puppy?
5. What sex and color poodle puppy would you like to have?
6. Would you take a different sex or color if your first choice is unavailable in this litter?
7. What do you know about the grooming requirements of a Standard Poodle?
8. Will your puppy go to a professional groomer or will you do your own grooming?
9. Are you interested in breeding or showing your Standard Poodle puppy?
10. Do you understand that all pet puppies are required to be spayed/neutered?
11. Is there any specific purpose that you want this puppy for?
12. Who will be the primary care giver of the puppy?
13. Do you have any children? If yes, what are their ages?
14. Does anyone in your household have allergies?
15. Is anyone in your household elderly or infirm?
16. Do you have any other pets?
17. Do you have a secure fenced yard?
18. If you have a swimming pool is it fenced off from the rest of the yard?
19. How many hours, on average, will the puppy be left on its own per day?
20. Is there someone available to feed and exercise the puppy during the day?
21. Will the puppy be an inside or outside dog?
22. How will the puppy be confined when he is outside?
23. Where will the puppy be kept when you are not at home?
24. Where will the puppy sleep?
25. Will you be attending puppy kindergarten or obedience classes?
26. Will the puppy be taken on family outings?
27. How active do you wish your poodle puppy to be?
28. Would you consider an older puppy or an adult if one were available?
29. Have you ever raised a puppy before?
30. Will you have the patience to accept the trials of puppy-hood, which may last the next 18 months?
31. Are you prepared to invest your time in training the puppy to become a good companion?
32. Do you have any questions you would like to ask us?